1. Share what stood out to you from the service this past Sunday. (Passage, verse, point, illustration…)
2. What is your understanding of grace, and how would you define the term?
3. Discuss the reasons why we as Christians should be able to show grace to others that may have caused us harm or done us wrong.
4. Read Esther 7:1-5. Share what stands out to you concerning the practical ramifications of showing grace and gaining favor with others.
5. In this passage, notice the opposing reactions to Esther and Haman from the king. Discuss the self-centeredness of Haman and the devastating affects it can bring.
6. What is your natural reaction when adversity comes your way? Discuss the ways that Esther’s example teaches us to deal with adversity.