1. Share what stood out to you from the service this past Sunday. (Passage, verse, point, illustration…)
2. Read Nehemiah 2:11-18. Nehemiah cast a vision before the people and they joined in the work to rebuild. Discuss the importance of unity among God’s people.
3. Nehemiah saw the need to fix what had been damaged or destroyed with a heart free of criticism. Discuss the importance of avoiding a critical attitude as we do the work of the Lord.
4. Read Nehemiah 4:13-14. Share what stands out to you from this passage.
5. Read Nehemiah 4:15-20. Discuss the importance of each believer knowing the task that God has given to them and working together to accomplish His will.