1. Share what stood out to you from the service this past Sunday. (Passage, verse, point, illustration…)
2. Read Nehemiah 4:16-23. What words would describe Nehemiah and the people as they continued to work on the wall?
3. Discuss the distractions that Christians face and the practical steps we can take to avoid these.
4. In verse 20, Nehemiah reminded the people that God is the One who will fight for them as they continue to do the work. Discuss the freedom that comes from knowing that it is God who fights our battles and prepares the way for those that serve Him. Give examples of how this has happened in your life.
5. Nehemiah demonstrated discipline as he worked with the people to rebuild the wall. Discuss the ways we can apply his example to our daily lives.