1. Share what stood out to you from the service this past Sunday. (Passage, verse, point, illustration…)
2. Read Ezra 7:1-6. Ezra the scribe was skilled in the Law of Moses. Discuss the importance of Christians being skilled in the Word of God and having a thorough knowledge of the Scriptures.
3. Read Ezra 7:10. Discuss the ways that we can apply the example that states “Ezra set his heart to study the Law of the Lord.”
4. Ezra not only set his heart on knowing the Word of God, but doing it. Discuss the importance of living out what God has taught us in Scripture. What New Testament passages come to mind that convey this message?
5. From this entire series, 7 Strong, share your favorite message and the Bible character that stood out the most to you personally.